Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Boscia Luminizing Black Mask Review


So my first thoughts upon seeing this mask were that it looked ridiculous and that I had to try it. So I went into my local Sephora and was sad to find that there were none left in stock :( But the sale's rep was more than happy to give me a sample! After using the sample I was completely convinced and thankfully I got the last one in stock the last time I went to Sephora.  Lets get into this review!


How to Use It: 
  1. Wash your face with a light cleanser (such as Cetaphil)
  2. Dry face by patting it with a towel
  3. Sqeeze mask into your hand (about 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon)
  4. Apply all over face (avoid eyebrows, lips and eyes) 
  5. Wait 15 - 20 minutes for it to dry
  6. Peel away!
Pros:
  • Cleans Pores
  • Makes Skin "Glowy"
  • Fun Mask (Looks Weird, Get to Peel Off)
  • Exfoliating and Detoxifying
  • Softens Skin
Cons:
  • Pulls On Skin If Not Applied Correctly (Must apply thickly) 
Rating: 4.5 Stars
Recommend? YES.
Wouldn't Recommend For: People with Sensitive Skin
Overall: I really like what this mask does for my skin. I could tell an immediate difference in how soft and "glowy" my skin was. The first time I applied it, it didn't nessecarily 'hurt' to peel it off, but it tugged a little at my skin (this was due to not applying enough product). The second time, I loved it. I will be buying this once I run out (which doesn't seem like it will be soon; I have used this about four times and the bottle still feels completely full!)

No comments:

Post a Comment