Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock Complete Acne System



For a while I was obsessed with covering the imperfections on my face, now I am just trying to correct them. I have been to the end of the world and back looking for a solution to my acne; From dermatologist prescribed products to three dollar drugstore items. Everything A to Z. Some work, some don't. I'm not very good at sticking with things either (which I'm improving on!). I like things to work quickly and if they don't, you can count me out. This was another one of those products. I feel like it would be good for people who have a little acne, but not moderate to a lot.


How to Use It:
  1. Pull hair away from face and secure
  2. Wet face with warm water
  3. Squeeze a nickel-size amount of Purifying Cleanser + Toner into hand
  4. Massage Purifying Cleanser + Toner all over face for about 20 to 30 seconds
  5. Dry face by patting it with a towel
  6. Apply a tiny amount of Correcting Serum to acne scars, pimples, and problem areas
  7. Rub Correcting Serum in
  8. Squeeze a pea-size amount of Oil Control Moisturizer into hand
  9. Dot Oil Control Moisturizer all over face
  10. Massage Oil Control Moisturizer in
Pros: 
  • Good Scent (Minty)
  • Controls Oil and Mattifys Skin
  • Cleared Up Some Acne
Cons:
  • Did Not Clear Blackheads
  • Dried Out Certain Areas on Skin
  • Oil Control Moisturizer Does Not Moisturize Skin 
  • Stings Certain Areas of skin
Rating: 3

Recommend? Yes, For people with minimal acne.
Wouldn't Recommend For: People with dry skin or a lot of acne
Overall: I love the cute names, wonderful scents, and adorable packaging of Bliss products, I just wish I liked there products more. For the outrageous prices for minimal product, I think my skin should be more effected. This product was alright, but I don't think I will purchase the set again. I do think the Oil Control Moisturizer was a good oil controling product, but not moisturizer. I may purchase that product individually again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment